Fashionphile is running a ‘Kill Your Fakes’ video contest which is the perfect reason to get rid of your fake handbag(s). We despise counterfeit handbags and accessories. We don’t judge others who decide to carry fake designer merchandise, however, we try to educate our readers on why we shouldn’t buy these products. Upload a video destroying a fake handbag and you can win up to $3,000 cash! Here are the details:
CREATIVE MISSION: Your creative mission, should you choose to accept it, is as follows:
- Dig around in the back of your closet for that tacky fake bag that you got from a “friend”.
- Brainstorm a great way to “Kill” it. Do it big. Do it loud. Do it like no one has done it before!
- Be safe. Don’t get hurt or hurt anyone else.
- Create and upload your video to YouTube.
- Include the link “http://fashionphile.com/killyourfakes” in your YouTube Video description.
Your Submission must be consistent with these Official Rules. This contest will be judged solely on the tally of “likes” that each video receives on the Fashionphile website when uploaded to www.fashionphile.com/killyourfakes page.