I live by the motto “out with the old, in with the new”! If you have vintage or new to gently used designer handbags collecting dust in your closet, you can sell your handbags through my online boutique.
What you do:
– Complete the form highlighting the details of the handbag(s) you want to sell (designer bags must be authentic).
– Once we agree on the selling price range, send us your handbag(s).
What we do:
– Authenticate, photograph, describe and list your handbag(s) on our boutique
– Assume responsibility for answering questions, packing, and shipping handbag(s) to customer
– Send you payment via PayPal once your handbag(s) sells.
Regardless of the final selling price, you (the consignor) will receive 75%.
– Upon receipt of your handbag(s), we will set the listing price based on our market research and the range agreed upon.
– We will advertise your handbag(s) on Handbag Report and our social media sites.
– Each handbag is posted for a minimum of 30 days.
– After 30 days, we will offer you the option to discount your handbag.
– When your handbag sells, we will promptly send payment (minus our fee of 25%) via PayPal.